Towel (2) - Do NOT leave this where people can obviously get it. Put it somewhere within your reach, so that when you get out you don't freeze from the cold and don't have to walk around naked.
Perfume (3) - Spritz on some perfume to smell extra fresh, especially when you're showering after P.E.
Tissue (4) - ALWAYS. BRING. THIS. WITH. YOU. Please. Do yourself a favor and always have this. Tissue can be used in SO many bathroom-related concerns like when you're THROWING USED NAPKINS, taking a shit (if they don't have a bidet), wiping toilet seats and other things, and DISPOSING USED NAPKINS (FOR GOD'S SAKE WHY DO SOME GIRLS FORGET THIS). Also, it doubles as a "towel" if you forgot yours because hey, desperate times call for desperate measures!
Shower caddy (5) - This is where you put everything to keep your toiletries organized. This also prevents other people from ever using your toiletries and from your soap and shampoo from slipping and making a big mess in the shower. Put your name on it if you want, so that it doesn't get mixed up with other people.
- Shampoo (A) - Of course you need this to wash your hair! It's better to keep it in a bottle so that you don't have to go through the struggles of opening a sachet pack. Trust me on this.
- Body soap (B) - Soap is for rub a dub dub. If you're using a bar of soap, make sure that it has a holder so it doesn't slip and to avoid messes. If keeping a wet bar of soap in your shower caddy gives you a big mess, opt for liquid soap or body wash instead.
- Loofah (C) - A loofah is to keep dirt off your body. It also aids in exfoliating your skin. Use this especially if you use liquid soap, so that it really does its job 'cause sometimes it just slips off and you don't really get cleaned from that...
Clothes (6) - You don't wanna take a step back by putting on soiled clothes! That is why you need to bring a fresh set of clothes to smell and look fresh. Keep these where it's out of reach of other people because you never know if people would steal them away, prank or not.
And lastly, your hygiene kit!
Optional: If you're not comfortable with showing off your body in front of a group of girls (if they really don't have shower curtains), you can put on your bikini to keep you covered whilst still being able to take a bath.
- The people who use the bathroom need to HELP EACH OTHER to keep it clean. Put your trash in the trash bin. Meaning put empty shampoo packets in the trash. Put used tissues in the trash. Put used napkins IN THE TRASH. Please don't stick them to the walls or various other places. Don't let them open up in the bins BECAUSE THAT IS SICK. If you don't have tissue, use the wrapper of your pad. This goes the same for tampons. Also, please please please flush the toilet. Dear God DO EVERYONE A FAVOR.
- Don't stare at other people's naked bodies. It's pretty creepy and you never know if they're uncomfortable with showing their bodies.
- Just bring your own stuff. And don't do this as a prank because it's really not nice.
- If you really have to take a dump, do it as quietly and as cleanly as you can. And if it gets clogged, please clean it up.
- Again, you don't want other people to steal your stuff so have a place for everything (this is if you're sharing counters and mirrors and sinks). Don't leave your stuff lying around since this also causes confusion between whose stuff is whose.
Hopefully, after this, your bathroom experience will be more bearable. Spread the word!
- Kim Alivia
click photos for source