That's why the people around the world have turned to urban farming.
- Cutting short the transportation of food to your table saves a ton of fossil fuels.
- Interacting with nature lowers stress levels. It gives the person a break from all the hustle and bustle of the city.
- More jobs for people.
- Since you reduce the use of gas, CO2 emissions decrease in the atmosphere.
- Plants actually decrease noise pollution by absorbing the sound waves if planted on rooftops.
- People finally get to learn what they're eating. Nutritional and dietary knowledge becomes known to urban farmers.
- Anna Cayco
(click photos for sources)