- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a wooden spoon, combine the brown sugar, vanilla extract, and butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat the egg well.
- In a large separate bowl, combine baking soda, salt, and all-purpose flour.
- Gradually add the cream and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop a teaspoon of the cookie. dough onto the oven pan and keep each cookie two inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Now for the fun part: As soon as the cookies are out of the oven, get a good, pointy toothpick AND DRAW SPIDER LEGS ON THE MELTED CHOCOLATE CHIP!!! It should look something like the photo. Honestly, that photo fooled me. I thought spiders got baked into the cookie. Ew. Poor cookie. Anyway, go try it out and have fun fooling your friends! EAT IT IN FRONT OF THE FAINT OF HEART.\