- Make sure that your partner is not allergic to whatever you're gonna use on him/her.
- Don't bring too much food - you do not want to turn this into a picnic, you're just trying to heighten the pleasure before you do the actual act.
- Make sure you're both clean before you put the food on each other - this is food after all and it will all go inside you both. Pun intended.
- As much as possible, do not put the food or beverage near the vagina, penis, or butt hole - it may lead to various infections that no one wants (ex. yeast infections)
- Make sure that tissue, towels, wet wipes, or the shower is not out of reach - hygiene is still important.
It doesn't really matter whether they're cubes or chips. What matters is the sensation you feel right after. Using ice during sex can make the sensitive areas be more sensitive than they already are, like the nipples or the neck. This is done by slowly sliding the ice around your skin. Use your tongue to lap up the melted water if you'd like. Or just use your tongue.
There are so many fruits, thus so many possibilities. If you have a grapefruit, you can slice the top and bottom off and cut a circle in the middle. You then place the penis inside the hole and give him a blowjob while moving the grapefruit up and down. By doing so, you're simulating the insides of a vagina with the grapefruit and giving flavor to your blowjob. You can also do this with pineapple slices!