Now what happens if you have edible lingerie?
The very first brand of edible underwear was owned by two American men in the 70's. Candy Pants ushered in the concept of edible underwear into society. Nowadays, edible bras, panties and briefs made out of candy, chocolate, and even meat. A popular garment would be the Kandy Undies where a bra or a pair of panties are woven out of candy bracelets.
Here are some tips from Punchng.com
- Always wash off as soon as you are done with any sexual activity.
- Drink water to keep you hydrated and your system flushed.
- Avoid spicy foods and citrus juices until the infection has cleared.
- Alkalising your system by mixing one teaspoon of baking powder and a half cup of water every six hours will help.
- Trying medically prescribed medications.
- Wiping from front to back after visiting the restroom. This keeps the vaginal area clean. Never use perfumed soaps or douches until the infection has cleared.
- Refrain from intercourse until the condition is certified cleared.
If you're truly interested in trying edible underwear, you should read this woman's experience with different types of them. It doesn't go well for her and her partner, but you never know, it may work for you and yours!
(click photos for sources)