Brownie In A Cup
- Melt butter in microwave safe mug or ramekin. Butter should be melted, not boiling.
- Stir together butter, sugars, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Stir in egg yolk. Do not use egg white! Save for a different recipe or discard.
- Add flour and cocoa powder and stir again until well combined.
- Finally, add chocolate chunks.
- Cook for about 45 seconds in microwave. Do not over cook. Microwave times may vary.
Candy Cane Cocoa
In a saucepan, heat milk until hot, but not boiling. Whisk in the chocolate and the crushed peppermint candy until melted and smooth. Pour hot cocoa into your mug, and garnish with whipped cream. Serve with a candy cane stirring stick.
(click photos for sources)