- a small bag/pouch - something small enough to be handy but big enough so that everything can fit.
- band aids - you never know when you'll get a cut or a wound.
- napkins/tampons - sometimes your period can arrive during the most unexpected times.
- alcohol/hand sanitizer - to keep the germs away.
- lip balm - dry or chapped lips can lead to lip wounds that will definitely hurt; prevention is the key ladies.
- face towel - especially during your PE classes. Letting your sweat just dry off can lead to pneumonia.
- comb/brush - you have to comb your hair at some point.
- hair ties/clips - you never really know when you might lose the ones on your wrists.
- travel sized toothbrush and toothpaste/mouthwash - it won't hurt to keep your breath fresh after eating your lunch!
- tissue/wet ones - for when you feel like you wanna take a dump in school.
- soap - your next science experiment might just require for you to play with some mud or soil so you better have some soap handy to wash the filth away.
- cologne - so that you can smell fresh even after 8 hours of rigorous schoolwork.
- powder - putting on some powder is another way of ensuring that you smell and feel fresh at the end of the day.
- extra underwear - mother nature might arrive early so make sure you have these too to prevent unwanted stains.
A lot of things can happen within the 8 or so hours we spend in school; and to ensure that you still look fresh and neat by the end of the day, we collated the things you might need to create your ultimate hygiene kit: