1. Classic 50's Pin-up
- a full coverage foundation that dries to a matte finish
- a pair of thin, highly arched brows
- a neutral brown eyeshadow for your crease and lower lashline
- a thin black eyeliner with a little flick at the end (any liquid eyeliner with a felt tip will do)
- a lengthening mascara (false eyelashes optional)
- a light pink blush
- the perfect matte red lipstick (Try the NYX Matte Lipstick in Perfect Red)
- and, of course, the signature beauty mark (any dark brown eye pencil will do)
2. 60's Feline Flick
- a black gel eyeliner (Try the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black) -- you can go as subtle or as dramatic as you want with your wing, as long as you're comfortable with it! adding some liner on the lower lashline also makes the look more bold.
- lots of mascara and false eyelashes (if you're comfortable with it, that is!)
- a BB cream or lightweight foundation
- a cream blush in a peachy pink color
- any nude lipstick
Here is a tutorial if you're having trouble with achieving the perfect flick.
3. Killer Brows
4. Glittery Smokey Eye + Nude Lips
5. Kardashian Kontour
BONUS: The Kardashians, particularly Kim and Kylie, are also known for their signature full lips. And it's real easy to do, too! Just follow the steps below:
- First, line the lips. You wanna draw a bit outside the natural border of your lips to make them appear thicker, but not so much that you'll look like a clown! Just draw as much as you're comfortable with! (Kim uses MAC Lip Pencil in Stripdown; Kylie uses MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl)
- Second, to get the full, plump lips effect, stamp a bit of a light-colored concealer or lip pencil on the center of the lips. Then, blend it outwards.
- Third, apply the lipstick. (Kim uses MAC Lipstick in Angel; Kylie uses MAC Lipstick in Brave)
- Lastly, apply gloss if desired. (Kim uses Nars Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight; Kylie doesn't use lip gloss instead keeps it matte)
Click the photos for sources.