Here's a makeup look that we think will be perfect for school and that [hopefully] won't get you in so much trouble.
- Use a BB cream/foundation that is not too heavy on the skin but can give enough coverage; and only apply on necessary areas.
- Opt for a translucent or skin-toned matte powder rather than white powder -- it will blend in more easily with your skin
- Rather than filling in your eyebrows, you can also just brush them with a tinted brow gel.
- Use clear mascara instead if you think wearing black mascara is too noticeable or too heavy.
- Nude lipsticks are also a good alternative to tinted lip balms; just remember to moisturize your lips first
P.S. We do not advocate breaking school rules. We do, however, encourage you to try bending them ;)
- Reign Gonzales